Porfavor rellene todos los campos
Point machine logo

Developed by
Imperial Suite

Special Attention And Privileges

Luxury and exclusivity are the most important features in this Suite.

The majestic entrance leads to the spacious lounge area, decorated with attractive warm hues and excellent quality furniture. Here you will find an 8-seat dining table, along with comfortable sofas for chatting with family & friends, or simply relaxing.

There are two large bedrooms, one with a King Size bed and the other with two single beds.

At the time of reservation confirmation the hotel will charge a 25% non-refundable deposit on the total value of the reservation. The remaining 75% will be paid upon arrival at the hotel.

When staying in this suite, from your day of arrival you will be greeted with special attentions worthy of a king:

  • You will have two full mini-bars.
  • Fresh fruit server daily.
  • A flower arrangement in the lounge.
  • A bottle of Tacoronte-Acentejo Denomination of Origin wine.
  • A bottle of Codorniu cava.

Also available are the following privileges:

  • Access to our à la carte restaurant La Laja for dinner with no extra charge, (half board, full board or all inclusive bookings).
  • Pool towels will be delivered to your suite.
  • The daily newspaper of your choice will be delivered to your suite.

Maximum Occupation: Four adults and two children.

Check-In: From 16:00 h.

 Check-Out: Until 11:00 h.

 Late Check Out: On request.(Check with reception on the day of departure)


  • Free Wifi
  • Air conditioner
  • Hairdryer
  • A la Carta minibar with charge
  • Room services on request with charge
  • Phone with charge
  • Free safe
  • TV

Image gallery